How can I transfer video from Mac to iPhone? For example, send by mail, use Dropbox or iCloud. All these data transfer methods imply an Internet connection. But why don’t organize the exchange of information between Apple devices directly? As long as the Mac has a touchscreen, this can be done with a single gesture.
It is enough to bring the iPhone to one of the sides of the LCD display of the MacBook Pro, as a special circle will appear on the screen where you can transfer any data by dragging and dropping. On the other hand, nothing prevents you from repeating this with the cursor.
AirDrop is a wireless protocol by Apple for transferring files between all gadgets of this manufacturer. Our instruction will tell you how to do this.
- The first and most important thing – you need compatible hardware to work with AirDrop! Your devices should work at least on iOS 7.
- The next step is to launch AirDrop on gadgets. Mac owners can simply open the Finder window, select AirDrop in the side menu and click on the “Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth” button. After that, at the bottom of the screen, you can set up privacy – whether you want your device to be seen by all users or only those who are in your contacts.
As you see, there is nothing difficult in these simple steps. You shouldn’t be IT guru or very in terms of different mobile devices. This is not really art, but only practice. It’s not a secret at all that clients appreciate Apple products not only for fashion design and features but comprehensive manual and easy navigation
Nota bene! It is really important that: if you want AirDrop to work, the screen of your device hasn’t be turned off! Mac almost immediately loses sight of an iPhone with a locked screen.
If your video has a very big size? This is what you may do on a Mac:
- No difficult procedures, just “Photo” app is what you need. Open it! double-click the file you want to edit.
- As you guess, the further step is to use “Crop” feature.
- Move the yellow sliders on both sides of the video timeline to change the time it starts and ends.
- The “Play” button is cut out for a video preview. Well-done!
If you later for some reasons would like to restore the full length of the video, there are several methods to do this in a safe and quick manner.
So, don’t hesitate to have your favorite movie on your pocket device. Do it just now! Enjoy watching the session.